- Mojito recipe simple and healing surely don’t belong in the same sentence together.
- This twist on the classic version is one that every person can and should enjoy, the especially first thing in the morning.
- Mix this classic cocktail for a party using fresh mint, white rum, sugar, zesty lime, and cooling soda water. Play with the quantities to suit your taste.
- Mint is a calming herb and has been used for thousands of years to treat upset stomachs, indigestion, and nausea. It can drink in a tea as a natural cure for symptoms of IBS.
- Mint is a great natural stimulant, which can help alleviate sluggishness, exhaustion, depression, and anxiety.
Prep – 5 min – Carb – 4.6g – Sugar – 4.3g – Protein – 0.3g
Ingredients for mojito recipe simple / Mojio ingredients
- Cold club soda as needed
- 2 fluid oz. (1/4 cup) light rum
- Crushed ice as needed.
- 6 large fresh spearmint leaves, plus 1 nice sprig for garnish
- 4 tsp. superfine sugar, more to taste
Preparation of mojito recipe simple?
- In a tall, narrow glass, mash the mint leaves into the sugar with a muddler or a similar tool (like the handle of a wooden spoon) until the leaves look crushed and the sugar starts to turn light green, about 30 seconds.
- Cut the lime, Squeeze the juice from all four quarters into the glass, dropping two of the squeezed quarters into the glass.
- Then onwards, Stir with a teaspoon until the sugar dissolves into the lime.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and pour the rum over the ice. Top off with club soda, stir well, garnish with the mint sprig, and serve right away and enjoy.
Conclusion- With the mojito recipe simple, “Mix this classic cocktail for a party using fresh mint, white rum, sugar, zesty lime, and cool soda water. Play with the quantities to suit your taste”.